• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Micro crawler 1/28 1/32 1/35 etc

everclear1984

Unfortunately I don’t have one for sale but if you go for a outback mini, deffo get a v.2 much better quality, ideally a little 2s set up in it too would make it bang on. 

currently have 1 ftx mini 2.0 and 2 axial scx24’s and if I’m honest (I never thought I would ever say this) with a 2s set up the ftx would take it in my opinion.

the scx24 is very overpriced considering.......

35 minutes ago, Shadders said:

As above ftx awesome but deffo the v2

I picked up the V1 in the end because it was a good price at my lhs. Definitely needs gearing down, I'll see what I can do. 

29 minutes ago, everclear1984 said:

I picked up the V1 in the end because it was a good price at my lhs. Definitely needs gearing down, I'll see what I can do. 

I got one for my nipper and the esc/transmitter ha s packed up, think the v2 is a much better esc 

5 minutes ago, Shadders said:

I got one for my nipper and the esc/transmitter ha s packed up, think the v2 is a much better esc 

I'm not fussed about the esc, it'll be getting changed anyway. It was the same story in my 1/10 Outback, the stock one was absolute junk.