• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Rc repairs anyone

Duo

Hi got a couple of cars that have been out of action for couple of years due to my lack of knowledge on fixing stuff. 

Pis there anywhere or anyone in Kent area that I  would be able to take them for repair. 

Any help would be great  thanks 

1 hour ago, Duo said:

Hi got a couple of cars that have been out of action for couple of years due to my lack of knowledge on fixing stuff. 

Pis there anywhere or anyone in Kent area that I  would be able to take them for repair. 

Any help would be great  thanks 

Try TJD models near dartford OR MWM warbirds Rochester 👍

4 hours ago, Gampla said:

Damn mwm is my local store

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

I never knew they was there till the other weekend. More aimed at rc flight but has kits and parts in stock. Very helpful guy who will try to help as best as he can 

Or failing both of those you've got model world in sittingbourne 

Or manklows in sevenoaks but Steve's currently a bit up in the air. 

What models are you trying to repair / restore 

Edited by danh
Additional information

I never knew they was there till the other weekend. More aimed at rc flight but has kits and parts in stock. Very helpful guy who will try to help as best as he can 
Mick and the crew are helpful they even have a small buggy track

Traxxas slash is been sitting for nearly year not sure if it's ecs  put battery in just moves slow  and then get red flashing  light. Not great with electrics and my boys lc racing mt just stopped working. 

His birthday soon asking for new monster truck. Feels bit pointless buying one when got a £500 pound short course truck going to waste. 

Traxxas slash is been sitting for nearly year not sure if it's ecs  put battery in just moves slow  and then get red flashing  light. Not great with electrics and my boys lc racing mt just stopped working. 

His birthday soon asking for new monster truck. Feels bit pointless buying one when got a £500 pound short course truck going to waste. 
Have you not got any spare electronic to see if they are