• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New Outcast owner saying hello......

AndyBell

Hi,

Just purchased myself an Arrma Outcast 4s so should be picking it up next week, was on here a year or so ago asking about the chinese imports from Banggood etc but decided to save a little and get something a little more known......I'm based in West Yorkshire and looking forward to meeting some liekminded bashers for a few tips and a bit a fun......

All the best.

Andy.

2 hours ago, AndyBell said:

Thanks all.....hopefully should be picking it up today all being well...

Hi Andy, 

Just picked up a new to me new in box 4s outcast for the son's christmas present myself from another forum member.

I'll be interested to see how you fair with yours as i've been reading some good and bad reports on them so far

Same here but the main bad points (servo and transmitter) are easily solved.

I'll see how I get on with them first and maybe look to replacing them at some point.  It's a long time since I've driven anything so it maybe ok for me....but we shall see!

I'm more concerned with the people who have had bearing failures causing the gearbox yoke to melt and diff's to strip input gears.. really wasn't planning on replacing all the bearings in a brand new truck but may have to.... i'll see how yours fairs up as you'll be running it way before ours 😂