• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arrma Kraton 6s v4

CCFR

13 hours ago, CCFR said:

I only had 6s mate that's what I bought with the kraton so had to lol 

Is that a single 6S or 2x3S, please?  I'll be going for 2x3S because my charger won't let me do a single 6S, probably going to get a couple of Turnigy HD 3S (all my batteries so far have been Turnigy and might just have been lucky but they've all performed well for me) from Hobbyking but always interested to hear what others are running.  Also considering the HRB lipos which I've seen on Amazon, as a few here and on the Arrma forum appear to do well with them

Cheers

4 hours ago, StuBevis said:

Is that a single 6S or 2x3S, please?  I'll be going for 2x3S because my charger won't let me do a single 6S, probably going to get a couple of Turnigy HD 3S (all my batteries so far have been Turnigy and might just have been lucky but they've all performed well for me) from Hobbyking but always interested to hear what others are running.  Also considering the HRB lipos which I've seen on Amazon, as a few here and on the Arrma forum appear to do well with them

Cheers

I'm running 2 x 3s at the min but might try 1x 6s when I buy more... I'm using the overlander batteries 5000mAh not sure if there good or bad  but will be doing some research on batteries befor my next purchase 

1 hour ago, CCFR said:

I'm running 2 x 3s at the min but might try 1x 6s when I buy more... I'm using the overlander batteries 5000mAh not sure if there good or bad  but will be doing some research on batteries befor my next purchase 

Ok thanks.  I had hoped to get a new charger capable of charging a 6S brick at a rate of 1C comfortably but, an unexpected large repair bill for my real car put the kybosh on that idea, so will just go 2x3S, and at least the money I've not spent on a new charger can buy me more batteries instead!

Cheers

• Like 1