• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Xbox One games.

Oh How Original

I don't have the game pass, to be honest, even with the discount, you can buy the disc version of stuff cheaper on eBay and the codes cheaper on CDKeys than what Microsoft sell them to you for.

Red Dead for example, for them to sell you merely an install, no box, no disc, no nice map as a poster (GTA old school lol) it's £59.99.

I paid, for a box, disc, map and postage £34.90.

Thoroughly enjoying RDR2... Makes up for that Sniper Elite 4 anyway [emoji3] 
Trotting along on my horse which I have aptly named Third Leg :lol: ring-necked pheasant on one side, bald eagle on the other and a deer across the back on my way to the butchers [emoji3] 

Nice I got to chapter 3 before my save became corrupt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 hours ago, RadioFish said:

Any one else tried spintires mudrunner? Quite a good game for those who love getting dirty and winching yourself out of a big mudhole

you win some you lose some its all a game to me

Yup and it's 1,000,000x better with a wheel and pedals 

• Like 1

I think I'm going to give it a try... I'm actually a bit disappointed with Red Dead, all this time I have been aiming for special lures to get the Legendary fish and I now find out they're only in story mode and only available once.

So I now have no goals on it and nothing to do besides wander round and shoot stuff, which is boring.

Got to say overall, I am actually disappointed, I really loved it at the beginning, but I constantly get shot when I try to get to the butcher by idiots which makes hunting less fun, no point fishing now you can only fit one big fish on your horse and no Legendary fish available... Nothing to actually do on it now really, so I need another game to play, hopefully one that will last longer than that... And actually have stuff to do :lol: 

I think I'm going to give it a try... I'm actually a bit disappointed with Red Dead, all this time I have been aiming for special lures to get the Legendary fish and I now find out they're only in story mode and only available once.
So I now have no goals on it and nothing to do besides wander round and shoot stuff, which is boring.
Got to say overall, I am actually disappointed, I really loved it at the beginning, but I constantly get shot when I try to get to the butcher by idiots which makes hunting less fun, no point fishing now you can only fit one big fish on your horse and no Legendary fish available... Nothing to actually do on it now really, so I need another game to play, hopefully one that will last longer than that... And actually have stuff to do :lol: 

Spoiler alert dlc maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh I'm not risking it, there's a few things annoying now, I spend a few hours hunting, fishing and picking herbs and stuff for doctor.... Go to town to sell and end up dead about 15 times before finally managing to get everywhere quick enough before the idiots realise.

Being forced to do main missions with other online players is daft, because again, they always seem to be right idiots in my lobby.

Honestly think I am just going to trade the game in at CEX for Mudrunners... Can't be bothered with it, it's just frustrating now, it's not fun.

9 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

Ahhh I'm not risking it, there's a few things annoying now, I spend a few hours hunting, fishing and picking herbs and stuff for doctor.... Go to town to sell and end up dead about 15 times before finally managing to get everywhere quick enough before the idiots realise.

Being forced to do main missions with other online players is daft, because again, they always seem to be right idiots in my lobby.

Honestly think I am just going to trade the game in at CEX for Mudrunners... Can't be bothered with it, it's just frustrating now, it's not fun.

Oh i didnt realise rd2 was online...

Yeah as soon as you go online with any game these days its just littered with griefers....then after a while the modders ruin it too with their $10 mod menus.....

Mudrunners is pretty cool BTW...my sons enjoy it