• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD

ostewart

Only used for astroturf racing, had one light bash once.

In great used condition, rear driveshaft pins were replaced along with a brand new rear input pinion and a few bearings were replaced. There is some minor wear to the diff output cups, all diffs and shocks were serviced before the last race, diffs are 7-7-5 shocks are 40wt front, 35 rear. It runs super smooth, and is very quick and nimble, wheels and tyres included - one race old mini pins with AKA single stage foams.

Bunch of spares including pinions, new arms, different sway bars and springs etc...

I have decided that I just don't have the time to race like I used to, any questions just ask.

£150 including postage and fees

1m4xNQe.jpg

Ytc58jr.jpg

dRgHxYo.jpg

nIDmkZQ.jpg

gXislhD.jpg

OzFGj2F.jpg

Edited by ostewart

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm interested in this but I'm looking for a basher really, was this not a good basher or did you just not want to because you have it set up for racing?

I've just spotted that you own a Hyper VSe, how does it compare to that? It is on my shortlist along with an Arrma Talion and Typhon.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, Zoidburg said:

I've just spotted that you own a Hyper VSe, how does it compare to that? It is on my shortlist along with an Arrma Talion and Typhon.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I bashed it briefly once, but wanted it as a racer. It is a bloody tough buggy and I was tempted to strip out the leccys in the Hyper and keep this as a basher, but I cannot be bothered.

The Tekno flies really well, and is very responsive compared to the slightly sloppier Hyper.