• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Another whats it worth thread

fraggs

Hi peeps,  I have a brand new in the box, Team associated pro rally 

(Tried to post pics but I dont have enough space atm I will clear out some more old files and try again)

This car was/is a competition prize from this very forum that was put in the loft and never used.

So I ask whats it worth ? (Would prefer to sell it for a set price rather than go through the ebay rigmarole)

Having a clear out so probs plenty more stuff to follow

Cheers and thanks in advance, Fraggs 

Screenshot_2018-10-05-17-39-52.png

Screenshot_2018-10-05-17-32-22.png

Edited by fraggs
Pics added

I had one of these, the yellow and black one on the box.

loved it, handled really well and went well too.

got it when they were clearing them out, got mine without radio gear and the battery for £200.

but if I’m honest here mate, thank you for mentioning it was a prize, so what I would do if I were in that position and be honest and fair.

maybe donate a percentage to a chosen charity or maybe a little back toward the forum and future prizes.

if I had some spare money, I’d fancy it myself, but as is the usual, brassic!!!

• Like 2

Stick it on ebay 200 start 250 if lucky as new. But if discontinued and all that. 150 mayb people just don't want discontinued rcs. I noticed one popular model is and now ther all coming out for ebay lol. Its a shame popular models being kicked. 

Thanks for all the replies guys, I should have dug it out of the loft sooner by the sound of things , I am not a big fan of selling stuff on ebay  RCbutcher but I guess it will be the way to go.

Thanks again guys, now to dig out all those old nitro's........

5 hours ago, fraggs said:

Thanks for all the replies guys, I should have dug it out of the loft sooner by the sound of things , I am not a big fan of selling stuff on ebay  RCbutcher but I guess it will be the way to go.

Stick the prize won Rc up on here and be fair price wise and do something charitable with a smal percentage of the monies paid.

your more likely to sell that way if I’m being honest. 

Then dig dig out all your nitro stuff and get that listed, look at it this way, no fees to advertise on here so got to be worth a shot.

ive been thinking about selling the yeti xl on there and yes, it would get more than here but I can’t be doing with the idiots on there to be honest, it’s just not worth the aggro......

8 hours ago, fraggs said:

Shoot me a PM with a price... I'm not bothered that you won it, I was just curious, so don't expect it stupidly cheap.

Give me a ball park figure... I quite like it :good:

I just did the same thing, see my recent sales post. It’s a win win win situation, I get some cash, buyer gets a brand new item at a good price and a donation to the charity of their choice.

Better than the item gathering dust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1