• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Going round in circles

Do you mean that you're wanting the actual cage on the outside of the shell itself?? Obviously it'd have to be made so that you would still have access to everything etc etc?? Just a bit more detail would help greatly mate 

Cheers 

Phil sorry I haven't had a chance to get back to you until now pal!! But I've been so busy that you wouldn't believe the times that I've been going to bed an getting back up again mate!!!! I'm lucky if I've been averaging four/five hours a night lately!! 

So it's just a quick one for you mate to ask what your intentions are regarding this build?? Bcoz the reason that I am asking you is if you decide you wanna go ahead etc, then I can at least get you booked down so that I know what I've got on myself mate!!

Cheers 

48 minutes ago, diydrifter said:

Do you mean that you're wanting the actual cage on the outside of the shell itself?? Obviously it'd have to be made so that you would still have access to everything etc etc?? Just a bit more detail would help greatly mate 

Cheers 

Ill draw what I want and post you a pic. It’s not a exo cage I’m wanting it’s along the lines of a trayback or axial honcho etc.

I'm still going round in circles.  You seem to have alot on your plate.  I still don't know what you'd build me, and then I'd have to decide whether it would meet my needs.  And how I'd be able to repair it if you weren't around - because at least with a branded car  others on this site might be able to advise me.  Maybe at this point I'll carry on dithering whilst you sort your other work.   And again I'm really appreciative of your offer.

Yeah obviously you keep looking in the meantime mate, and if you happen to come across sumat that would suit your needs then just let me know as soon as you know really if you don't mind!! :)

And once I've got a good twenty minutes or so to myself then I'll throw you sumat together so that you would have a very good general idea of what it would be like that I'd be building you pal!! :)

Coz I know that you'll be shocked when you see what can be done just using a small budget!!!!! Bcoz not everything has to cost the earth if you know what you're really doing, even though government etc would love us to believe that it does!!! :)

Cheers