• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya Arocs 3348 6x4 Tipper Truck Build

.AJ.

RC Mart is best RC Shop in the World imo, they literally have everything you could ever want in the way of parts, shipping is cheap and most stuff turns up in 5-10 days with pretty zero chance of customs, my mate bought a £500 Sanwa radio and it was marked as $15 lol, I’ve bought Tekin combos, lots of Vanquish parts etc... and it’s always marked low 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fitted the Acuator Kit, was pretty straight forward, it’s a bit slow but I already had seen that in a couple vids on YouTube, but I will say it’s a very well put together bit of kit, the gearbox is CNC’d aluminium and the the rest is pretty heavy duty steel, the triangular plates are 4mm thick! All the wiring is excessively long tho, so I will chop it all down at later date to neaten it all up ....

33392328-9264-4108-_AA1_D-_FC6_BE0748545

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How much were they mate, if you don’t mind me asking?

i have 2 here brand new in packet too, had them ages now.

loving the build thread mate, need a before and after video with the lift kit though :whistling:

I’ve looked at Servonaut light/sounds, they’re expensive, but dripping in features, and very compact units - pretty much just pcb’s shrinkwrapped (like most 1/5 kill switches)  and all expandable too, and support other esc’s via splitter cable,