• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thunder Tiger MT4 - Sold for £150

Louise-Paisley

£150 or make SENSIBLE offer for my Thunder Tiger MT4. NO TRADES/ P EX/ SWAPS

It has not been used at all in 2 years so time that someone got some benefit from it instead of a collection point for dust, I forget what motor and speed control it has in it but fairly sure it cost me an arm and a leg and fairly sure its 6s compatible.. It is complete with servo and RX, no batteries no TX.

The offside drive shaft is slightly bent, but still works fine and to be honest probably can be straightened quite easily, body has scuffs as you would expect for a used truck, but apart from that everything is fine. Good tyres as can be seen.

Payment will be via Bank Transfer or Paypal, shipping will be via free next day parcel force delivery.

Any more info needed ask away or PM me..

For the record.. More cars will be added for sale shortly..

42077047814_ff6c0829d4_c.jpg

42077046024_82c89833db_c.jpg

42077045534_a4e5d76882_c.jpg

42744480952_25272233d6_c.jpg

Edited by Louise-Paisley

Add as much info as you can.. I did.. Sensible offers..

If someone makes a sensible offer that is the price is it not? I can Put a price of £400 or best offer, would that satisfy the matter? Though I do not really see what difference it makes..

On 14/06/2018 at 14:43, Louise-Paisley said:

Add as much info as you can.. I did.. Sensible offers..

If someone makes a sensible offer that is the price is it not? I can Put a price of £400 or best offer, would that satisfy the matter? Though I do not really see what difference it makes..

Someones perception of a sensible offer might be way off the price you are hoping for. Therefore if you have a price in mind (which I see you have now added), then a potential buyer knows what price to work down from in order to make a ‘sensible offer’