• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Basha Rocksta (Lightly Upgraded) - Sold

Zannu

Here is my Basha Rocksta. I bought it a while ago with the intentiona of using this quite a bit and taking it with me when I go on holidays. Now I want more fund and have not been using this as much as I thought I would. I also want more funds for my other cars now, so the time has come to sell this.

It is a great crawler. Nice and small so great to put in a backpack or similar for a day out. It is mostly stock. I have slightly cut into the battery box as shown in the 3rd photo. This means that I can use the 850Mah 2S Zippy Lipo (Which I am including) with this car. As a result it has a much longer battery life than the stock version without this slight cut out. There are 2 servos, both of which are Turnigy 50090M with full metal gears and plenty of power. The transmitter and ESC/receiver combo are all stock, so you have the button to control Front wheel/back wheel/4 wheel/crab steering as well as the usual features. Everything works perfectly, and I have only used it once to test/have a small play around the house inside, so everything is still very clean.

I would like £55 for this, including paypal fee's and postage. This includes the 850Mah LiPo so all you need to run this is a LiPo charger and 4AA'z for the TX. Otherwise ready to run. I also have the original box from the kit version of this car, and the original box from the transmitter.

DSC02432.jpg

DSC02435.jpg

The cut away in the battery box, so I can use a much larger LiPo than standard, giving much better run times.

DSC02437.jpg

DSC02438.jpg

Please ask if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking

• Zannu changed the title to Basha Rocksta (Lightly Upgraded) - Sold