• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

LEGO Millennium Falcon75192

johninderby

Well it's finally finished.  :36_11_12[1]:

LEGO Millennium Falcon

Been quite a build.with 7541 pieces. Lego's biggest kit ever. Has been a great kit to build with no real problems, although a couple of small pieces were missing. Very big and heavy and has to be carried VERY carefully and supported with your hands in just the right places.

Converted a coffee table into a display cabinet by fitting glass to the sides. At a metre square it's the perfect size for the Falcon and makes a real statement piece in the lounge. B)

John

75192-1.jpg

75192-3.jpg

75192-_Case-4.jpg

75192-4.jpg

75192-5.jpg

75192-6.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, johninderby said:

No kids here to bother about although I can be a bit of a big kid myself at times.  :yes:

John

was just messing john, if it was mine, i wouldnt let anyone near it lol

• 1 month later...

That’s awesome John, love it, proper bit of Lego kit and love the way you’ve immortalised it by encasing it in glassonite, it should be perfectly safe in there, provided it survived the freezing process that is...

I built the Death Star and Emperor’s shuttle with my son a few years ago, it survived for a couple of years intact, now the shuttle is in pieces and the death star has lost the top couple of decks!! At least the latter got well played with I guess. This is such a special kit you have there, congrats and well done for getting through the 500 pages (so I hear) of instructions :)

ps...just one issue Han and Chewie are in the wrong seats!!

Edited by NITO

I was thinking...Great shot kid that was one in a million!!

Han-and-Chewie.jpg

Or,

“Pardon me sir, might I suggest you’re not entirely in the correct seats...”

chewbacca-han.jpg?quality=100&w=650

Re the missing pieces, if you contact Lego they are really good at sending the missing bits out, had it happen a couple of times.

Edited by NITO

Beast of a build. Looks stunning in that table, I'm making a similar table for the Bren, crate-like sides, sand layer in the base with empty cases scattered around and the Bren in amongst it all, with a nice clear glass top. 

• Like 1