• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi LST 3XL-E

.AJ.

1 hour ago, Carpmart said:

Still my favourite monster truck platform, which has s why I have two of the original XXL's. 

my xxle still going great, love monster trucks, handles alot better than my old savage flux xl, wonder how mucho this will be? 600/650?

1 hour ago, Sharkfat78 said:

I bet it'll be about £500. Where is it going to be available to buy though?

I think Wheelspin is the main UK Losi stockist now. Or you can buy direct from Horizon, which is the reason why MS stopped stocking their products in the first place.

• Like 1

I believe it was MS's decision - they didn't like Horizon selling their products direct to the UK public so they pulled the plug on all their products. That's what I was told anyway! Shame really cos it's not just Losi: it's Spektrum, TLR, Proboat, ECX, Dynamite....all gone from MS! :( 

List price is way too much - bound to be discounts to sell them.

Seem to go very well - not lost the LST plush ride with those monster shocks.

Agreed, need to see more of the slipper - LST's works well but is high maintenance.

Like the wheels / tyres but HATE that hideous not-even-cartoon body - need to trash that just to make it look OK!!

Al.