• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Slash 4 X 4

Chris Curby

27 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

If you're meaning me, I linked the sales advert, check them out on there :good:

I am the same as you buddy, I have built one Slash 4 X 4 SC and want another so the back slash wouldnt do it mate, howcome you dont just convert it back??

5 hours ago, Chris Curby said:

Bump..still looking

I might sell my 4x4 vxl fitted with MIP drive shafts other than that pretty standard but I won't take any less than 200 plus posatge and fees. Its got Hobbywing 100 amp esc and generic 3660 blue can motor fitted.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sunny said:

I might sell my 4x4 vxl fitted with MIP drive shafts other than that pretty standard but I won't take any less than 200 plus posatge and fees. Its got Hobbywing 100 amp esc and generic 3660 blue can motor fitted.

Send me some pics then buddy :-)

14 hours ago, sunny said:

Send me some pics then buddy :-)

Right here you go, its not ready for sale yet I have to fit the driveshafts etc (have 17mm hex conversion fitted so will supply 17mm hex 1/8 buggy wheels and tyres with it) also the motor and esc will be removed and the ones in pics later on will be added, I will leave the servo and radio gear with it.

wCYmB0h.jpg

5JYYczj.jpg

PtVipHv.jpg

3Xt03mq.jpg

UgzU8M9.jpg

imWdDHg.jpg

FZtdSaC.jpg

2 hours ago, Chris Curby said:

What's the age buddy? Is it the tsm version? And your price of £200 is acceptable, but before I put any money on the table would you be interested in a P/X with my FTX Outlaw (upgraded)?

cheers 

Its not the TSM model its the one before, as for FTX part ex I wasn't really looking for one but if you can you please PM me some pics and what mods etc