• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Big sale, savage flux, bulletproof vorza, toxic monster savvy xl, lipos plus spares, shells and wheels etc

Toxic Basher

So finally time to part with all my stuff. Not used in a good while and can't see me using it again.

Toxic monster savvy xl, should be a build thread floating round, mamba xl, 1717, Alta centre diff conversion and pin braces, flm towers chassis plates and skid plate, losi big shocks, alloy battery box mounts, ace servo, tie rod deletes plus alloy front hubs, not been cleaned in a while and really don't have time to, no idea what it's worth but know I've spent a bomb and probably used it a handful of times so I'll just start at £650 but obviously I'm open to offers etc but don't want any swaps sorry. 5e049009b8f17cff78d9c49f1a522a94.jpgda02e3a6f25d2e2c5b71ba82e5ff97d4.jpg7f20fd0f56b1f6f1522dae694a614501.jpg

Next another savvy flux, big bore ti shocks, tie rod deletes, rom skid plate and front arms, heat sink motor mount and motor plate, alza pin braces, hot racing hexs, savox 1256tg servo, updated hd gear in the centre, rear bumper mounts snapped but got spares in shed, again like the other one this hasn't seen a major amount of use, think I've wragged it up and down street a few times and a couple of times on the field again not sure on price but I'll start at £450,

da414756edf0b086d80fc5d3113a2b74.jpg6b0136a6b1a2ea20a336e471668fa825.jpgef464cfb9c601e859bc5131dd94616bd.jpg

Next up the bulletproof Verza, this was a project I never 100% completed, after owning lots of vorzas i decided to build the toughest I could, double shock towers front and rear, t bones, alloy front plate and brace, alloy front and rear hubs, savox sc0252mg servo, there's a motor and each fitted, esc is brand new mamba monster 1 never soldered but is missing the lower half of the case, motor is the standard castle 2200, motor mounts been dremmeled to allow motor to fit. Some of the plastics and parts are new some are used, ideal project for someone to add finishing touches, say £350 with motor and esc and ill throw in a ton of spares prob 2-3 boxes worth, I'll add pics further down as I need to go in shed 7d08c88ccfc9632bb969fe8df42a1622.jpg1a54382d74bd9c7651b438fb25068440.jpg9e7d17c384a79cdcb3e9e56eab049b59.jpg

Next lipos, all barely used and balance charged every month roughly,

2s orion carbon flx, 2 sets 1 6000mah 45c, 1 set 8000mah 45c, 6000 ones cost £140 the pair and 8000 cost £180 the pair, I think there savvy and revo specific batts. d4cbc4cf27c0f21cdf3af688d007e96a.jpga2f83dc5cc017698f43089b0b5cd885a.jpg4c76ae6c318d6b4534e4d05da2398d52.jpg

Next the nano techs

0fbf9f00d2c838478a9d756e74c5297c.jpg

Right that's it for now. I'm off climbing but will update later or tomorrow with lots more stuff, got a shed full to go through [emoji51]

As always I'm open to offers etc but in no rush to sell.

Feedbacks always been good on here so there's no worries there [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Toxic Basher said:

Say £15 each if you take all 3 so £45 posted and I'll cover PayPal fees ?

How about the pair of 3S nano's?  Assuming Nick didn't want all 5?

Bump. Will get pics up of all my wheels and shells etc sometime today, open to offers and can take more pics of anything if needed, gonna clean everything up today and start listing on the dreaded eBay. Tested both savvies yesterday and both work perfectly [emoji16]

I'm willing to sell either with no elecs and guns there's no radio gear but can sort something out, got 3-4 radios and receivers floating round, what do you think it's worth guns ? Send me an offer over can add tons of spares, different wheels, shells etc [emoji106]

Red nano techs sold, just the one nano tech left and Orion carbon batteries, smaller sized savage I'll do for £350 plus postage, that'll include a nice selection of spares, stock shell in good condition and a choice of wheels, also includes the box and instruction manual [emoji106]

Pics added, tons of savvy and vorza spares, eds tools, wheel balancer, John miller painted martini shell never ran only mounted, outlaw graphics thunder cats shell with added minion. Never used [emoji106]

11 minutes ago, Toxic Basher said:

Pics added, tons of savvy and vorza spares, eds tools, wheel balancer, John miller painted martini shell never ran only mounted, outlaw graphics thunder cats shell with added minion. Never used emoji106.png

Please add prices for items added.

thanks.

Standard flux with trenchers sold pending payment [emoji16]

Byers said don't hold it for him if someone else comes in first it's there's [emoji106]
£370 delivered I cover fees, that includes savvy, trenchers offset ones, red savvy shell, selection of spares, instructions and original box but no radio gear

Bump. Open to offers on everything guys, started cleaning the toxic monster so will add better pics once it's cleaned and will be putting everything on fleabay as soon as I get a chance [emoji106]

which bodies are these /on which chassis are they supposed to fit ?

There's no vorza shell sorry, the martini shell fits the big savvy xl and the thunder cats shell with minion fits a stock size savvy but could be cut to fit any 1/8 size monster truck [emoji106]