• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Servo jittering

I'm having a problem with 1 of my 9gram servos. It will jitter and vibrate when input is given to that channel. It's pretty annoying. The only thing I can think of to what the problem might be is it might not be able to find its centre point or interference maybe? 

When u say input, do you mean stick movement then it jitters at centre when stick released. If it is, ime its struggling to find centre, either due to quality/wear or trim setting. Presuming no wire damage and setting tx trim doesnt fix it.

Thanks for the help guys! 

I did a bit of extensive research to find the problem that is the same as mine and found out that the jitteriness is Most likely caused by interference, and as my Esc for the plane doesn't have a BEC, I've ordered a ubec which comes with a ferrite core thingy which basically gets Rid of any interference and people who have had jittery servos have got this little ferrite ring core and has proved wonders.