• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

mydoddy's Tekno MT410

mydoddy69

7 hours ago, Guns said:

Max 8 for me personally. RX8 seems very expensive imo

Thinking that also...I will be only using 1 LiPo and there are 2 plugs coming from the ESC, what can I do with the extra plug?  Thank You

13 minutes ago, vettehigh said:

Thinking that also...I will be only using 1 LiPo and there are 2 plugs coming from the ESC, what can I do with the extra plug?  Thank You

Also, whilst Ive got your attention, I see youre from NY. Im off to Manhattan in october, any good hobbyshops there?

30 minutes ago, Guns said:

Also, whilst Ive got your attention, I see youre from NY. Im off to Manhattan in october, any good hobbyshops there?

I'm north NY, near Syracuse.  Best one for me is local (found one gut that is great for all my issues and he builds for me too)

36 minutes ago, Guns said:

Either make a jumper conector to close the loop or just got them

both off and solder one connector on

Is this it?

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXFKLR&P=FR&atrkid=V3ADW3A24148B_10642245165_aud-149163720045:pla-67528014285__36556522365_g_c_pla__1o2&gclid=COL5p8b759MCFZOLswodhMsO2w

25 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

I'd go the Tekin as it's the lowest kv and it will give you a few more gearing options :) 

Will order that combo:D

As for the pinion gear, I will stay with 15T M5

Edited by vettehigh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I hit the skate park and when I say hit I mean hit ! 

Sorry chaps no vids but theres a couple of pics coming of the damage lol 

Me and the lad decided it was a good idea (NOT) to enter into a little wager on who could do the most flips let's just say there was plenty of doubles and tribbles then came the quads ! Which sadly ended the day with a busted front hub on the boys and bent centre driveshaft on mine .. Other than that it was fantastic fun !! :good:

Have to say these are super tough little trucks 

• 4 months later...

So not updated this in a while due to loosing all my pics on photobucket so sadly I lost interest in this thread. Well I thought NO crappy photobucket isn’t going to get the better of me so I’ll bring some much needed life back to the thread ..

Anyway here’s how it looked all finished and shinny new 

76_B60_C6_C-_DC90-4_A97-82_D9-237_EA3_D4

Heres how it looks now 

4_E21_D404-4_F17-4508-_A715-29_DFF2_F906

Not really much changed other than a few scraps to the body work and a nice new pair of Proline mx38 ..

Was running the Hobbywing 2200kv for a while but have now swapped over to this 

9_C7_C7_B24-809_B-422_B-8585-194_A984_EA

Hoping to get out again soon withit and get some much needed running vids up finally ! 

Cheers 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, vettehigh said:

135 bucks for 3 diff cases !! More money than sense if you ask me lol 

Whats so wrong with the stock ones ? 

I heard of some say the center diff burns out and with these new cases you have twice the amount of diff oil, thus much lower temps.  I know they were expensive to develop, but $135 seems to much.  How long would it take you time wise to change out all 3 diff cases?  Thanks