• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Arrma release sneaky pics of there new trucks

mydoddy69

If the bottom pic is the same truck, it's definately a wing. Can someone please inform AARRMMMAAAA that Monster Trucks don't have wings.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, cookie666uk said:

meh if you don't like wings I'm sure a set of allen keys will solve the issue

Hopefully not a crosshead screwdriver lol

• Like 2

I think the outcast is more a reworked Kraton as I'm sure you can see an upright shock on the last pic of it ? 

The fazon i reckon is a reworked Nero if you look close it even sits almost the same and has a funny wheelie bar like they made for the Nero 

Whatever they are I just hope they don't loose the plot on pricing like they did on the Big Rock 

On a plus side Atleast there pumping out some fresh new or reworked rcs as everyone else seems to be dragging there feet at the minute 

I didn't expect much else to be honest. They seem to have corned the market on RTR truggies with MT wheels. If the formula works, why break it.

However, what they don't have is a solid 1:10 MT platform and one of those looks potentially like one. 

2 hours ago, mond said:

I didn't expect much else to be honest. They seem to have corned the market on RTR truggies with MT wheels. If the formula works, why break it.

However, what they don't have is a solid 1:10 MT platform and one of those looks potentially like one. 

They have the Granite 1/10th MT which won basher of the year 2  years in a row on big squid but it is only 2wd, it's just had a make over as well ;)