• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us ur transmitters TX's

Freedom Racers

1 minute ago, Oh How Original said:

Interesting idea, but can't see it being terribly practical.

I have about 20 txs of varying brands, can't be bothered to picture them, my main one is my DX4C.

Yes I have loads of tx's myself but just wanted to show this off.

As rc guys in the U.K. Our models spend more time on the shelf shed etc.... than they do on road. Obviously this is down to the weather as we can't compete with the USA or Dubai etc... that's why most U.K.  Rc guys spend the shelf shed etc...time very constructively working on our models. This remote is a result of the time my models were on the shelf shed etc....

Just now, Noj said:

Because he could....

Don't make it right though ;)

Tbf, the Futaba pales in the shadow of the latest, Android Spekky.....having had a play with one, me likey...

Obviously that must make it wrong then. Will take a pic of the android spekky next to the Futaba 4pk super r when it arrives.

Imho, which often counts for nowt in the grand scheme of things :lol:

I like futaba, certainly not a Spekky fan, however having had the chance to poke at the new one, it is impressive, again, IMHO.

• Like 1

Does this new one eliminate the previous signal issues when running with petrols?

TBH, I like my DX4C that much with my electrics, I'm tempted to stick an SRS4210 out of a 5ive in there, they seem to have no problems with signal at all from my findings and it would certainly make it easier having it all on one tx.

Just have to disable that gimmick of AVC and it'll be just as a normal rx, but hopefully, won't fail in the signal department.

30 minutes ago, Guns said:

This reminds me of when those arab Sheiks gold chrome wrap a Mercedes G63 or something. Yes, it was obvioiusly expensive, but it looks absolutely ridiculous and serves no purpose in the real world?

because they could......:rolleyes:.......:lol:

Just now, Freedom Racers said:

large.IMG_1592.JPG

I'm sure some1 from this from will have put a bid in on this Futaba 4pk super r on eBay. It was advertised "excellent working order with x3 receivers plus original battery plus life 2s battery plus carry case. I won the bid at £157.01 but 1 reciever never worked and on the tx the D R and atl dials don't work also the steering trim  and throttle trim  don't work from the drop down but can b done using the sub trim mode. Needless to I got in touch with the seller who kindly refunded me £50 so all of the above cost £107.01 plus £4.50 for postage. Bargain. I wonder what all spare parts are worth.

Just now, Freedom Racers said:

I'm sure some1 from this from will have put a bid in on this Futaba 4pk super r on eBay. It was advertised "excellent working order with x3 receivers plus original battery plus life 2s battery plus carry case. I won the bid at £157.01 but 1 reciever never worked and on the tx the D R and atl dials don't work also the steering trim  and throttle trim  don't work from the drop down but can b done using the sub trim mode. Needless to I got in touch with the seller who kindly refunded me £50 so all of the above cost £107.01 plus £4.50 for postage. Bargain. I wonder what all spare parts are worth.

Oh yes and of course that's why I have two steering wheels on my Futaba 4pk super r, wouldn't want people to burn the few remaining brain cells they have thinking about what a waste and do it if u can etc....as the original plan was to keep the receivers and sell tx back on eBay but plans don't always work and u end up creating something epic.

3 hours ago, Freedom Racers said:

Oh yes and of course that's why I have two steering wheels on my Futaba 4pk super r, wouldn't want people to burn the few remaining brain cells they have thinking about what a waste and do it if u can etc....as the original plan was to keep the receivers and sell tx back on eBay but plans don't always work and u end up creating something epic.

You're insulting people's intelligence when you've put two wheels and a trigger on your TX when you only have 2 hands? Ok cool.

• Like 2