• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

anyone in or around leicester with a largescale rc??

tanveer

56 minutes ago, Carpmart said:

Supersavage is your neck of the woods as is Dan, my memory fails me on his user name... 

However, I'm confused why you're interested in bashing in Leicester when you're based in Windsor?  

sorry for the confusion bud, iv moved to Leicester recently and completely forgot to change my location...was just wondering if there is any decent locations to bash with my 5ive as i havnt come across much apart from parks which is a bit dangerous...

Erm......not exactly sure, last pic I saw was a chassis with a few bits attached and no power source, as he is thinking of the brushless route (despite my advice against).

He's a Savage man these days.....going LCG with a muscle car shell, apparently!

He likes to tinker does our Dan :lol:

Shout me dude (your messaging on here seems disabled) - zero 7968 725 zero 99

Text or Whatsapp. 

Arif

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RCbutcher said:

Bash the parks alittle more danger in le1-5 won't matter lol. 

Haha I'm in le5, so all my local parks are Humberstone park, evington park and Victoria park all within 5min drive...

• 3 weeks later...

If it's weekend bashing the groby college has a huge set of fields with lost off large natural banks great for jumps as you get distance not height. never had an issue running petrol, jet or brushless there! I'm often around at the weekend for a bash though as noj states I've turned the dark side of monster trucks rather than largescale atm 

• Like 1

On 09/11/2016 at 09:13, norcoforever said:

If it's weekend bashing the groby college has a huge set of fields with lost off large natural banks great for jumps as you get distance not height. never had an issue running petrol, jet or brushless there! I'm often around at the weekend for a bash though as noj states I've turned the dark side of monster trucks rather than largescale atm 

Wicked, yeah I have heard of a bashing spot on groby community college. And not having a largescale doesn't matter, iv got a couple of brushless electric models I could bring out too..