• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Recommend a multi charger

liamb2387

Hi all.

Im looking for a new charger.

Budget is upto around £80.

Needs to be able to charge all batteries, not too bothered about charging more than one battery at a time. Most importantly I want a charger I can rely on when it comes to safety and accurate readings.

I was looking at the team Orion advantage touch but the charging current seems a little bit low for the price.

Not a massive lipo user and not likely to ever be. Couple of 3s and 4s lipos for my drone - around 2300mah and a couple of 2s receiver packs for my nitro buggy. Couple of 12v leisure batteries and then the usual NIMH and nicads

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

+1 for the RC6-VSP - was my budget charger recommendation everytime until I got one of these:

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/overlander-rc-s60-ac-charger-60w-6a/rc-car-products/397480

Overlander RC-S60 AC Charger 60W 6A 0003013

It's a SKY RC one rebadged, and if you never plan on charging above 4S it's a worthy option to the RC6 (I had two of them).  Display is clearer, user controls 'work' faster and it has a couple of features the RC6 doesn't - namely cell resistance checker and the ability to charge LiHV packs.  Smaller too and not as noisy either.