• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

jonmiller

jonmiller

you certainley have a real tallent there. do you do any other kind of artwork. its realy good to see something, that someone has obviously got a real passion about. anyway i'll look forward to seeing some of your next bodysells. and if you do do any other type of art please post us some pictures. :good:

chris

thanx chris. no i dont mate. ive only been painting for about 7 months.

i use to love art in school but finished n due to problems of one kind or another, never really carried on. then i got into rc about a year ago n bout 4 month in i painted a shell for my savage n just kept paintin. felt real good to let the creative juices flow again

jon

i havent had my tt ducati nitro for too long, but i thought id treat myself to a new shell for it. treat being the key word....25 quid for a shell!! :o

anyway, this was my first time painting a bike. and also my first time at painting some fire....so its not very good, although i do like the design n shall try again in the future.

thought id show you the pics anyway.

cheerz,

jon

Image001.jpg

Image000.jpg