• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my savvy flux build..starts page5......

evssv

On 22/09/2016 at 01:27, evssv said:

also did  the du bro half tank lean mod..

Not sure this will actually prevent half tank lean as it is the shape of the tank which causes problem and not the outlet. Only satisfactory way I found was either use the ofna tank or add a header tank.

23 minutes ago, Rover Man said:

Is it not changing gear ???? Looks a bit on the slow side topend 

yeah its 3speed...it changed..jus about if I picked it up off the floor n pinned it in me bak garden on first start up the other wk......was jus about to try n tune it but the pull start went..:rolleyes:...I wanna get the engine running correct before I pull the gear box out and mess with the gear change...I thk if it went better top end wise it may shift to 2nd.....hopefully...:good:

Edited by evssv

Loving the extensive rebuild mate. To me the best part if the whole rc hobby is the maintenence and molding. Some people hate it but personally I think it's great. 

Once you get stuck in it's surprising how many parcels get delivered lol. 

What else do you have planned for it? Good job. 

:good:...Lol...yep  well aware  it'll  empty  ur  bank account if not  kept under control  :doh:....:lol:....And I can't  leave  anything  stock/standard ect.....gota do sumin to it. ....i get everything delivered  to me work  now  so she  never  has to know ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Turbs said:

Loving the extensive rebuild mate. To me the best part if the whole rc hobby is the maintenence and molding. Some people hate it but personally I think it's great. 

Once you get stuck in it's surprising how many parcels get delivered lol. 

What else do you have planned for it? Good job. 

Here's my other  savvy build http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/forums/topic/204682-my-alza-xl-savvy/

I got carried away  one night at about  2am and spent more then i  intended  to on ally bits....:doh:..all good though 

Edited by evssv

• 2 months later...

sweeeeet...jus picked this up for a bargain....:Dhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hpi-Savage-Reverse-Mixer-Module-/192074503876?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=r%2BRfuZXwuMMjpDj46XN%2BQUv5YKI%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc  I have 2 units here but they didn't come with the mixer....:doh:....and every other one I `ve watched went for silly money....:rolleyes:....not this one....:good:

3 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

never seen that before :@.@:

yeah its the main bit for the reverse gear/linkage.....I have the rest .:yes:...now I have all of it....:good:..I can now fit reverse to my 5.2 savvy...:yes:...at sum point..:whistling:..when I get round to it...:lol:

Edited by evssv