• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Xbox One and PS4 bundles

splat

I've got these two consoles and they're just not getting used at all (also got a high end gaming PC too hence the lack of use) so might as well sell them on and put the money into something else.

I'm only selling these as whole packages, I'd rather not split them as I don't want to be left with little bits that I can't sell.

I've priced them fairly competitively so the prices are firm and I think fair for two consoles that have had such little use. Postage is on top of the quoted prices. They'll be sent fully insured by a courier.

XBOX ONE PACKAGE - £300 plus postage

I got this last year on a whim and its seen some use but not loads. One of the games hasn't even been opened yet and the lmited edition controller has had its seal broken but it hasn't actually been used at all. It doesn't come with its original packaging sadly, the courier decided to leave it out in the rain and it basically turned to mush. It hasn't affected the use of the console whatsoever. This is also the reason the controller packaging has been opened, to check the contents were OK.

Package is for:

Xbox One 500GB console with standard Xbox One controller, power brick and HDMI lead.

Limited Edition Halo 5 Master Chief controller (in original packaging, totally unused)

Halo Master Chief Collection

Halo 5

Forza 6

Gears or War Ultimate Edition

Rise Of The Tomb Raider

Fifa 16 download code (unused)

IMAG0073_zpswidgxbqo.jpg

PS4 Package - £230 plus postage

I got this last summer as an ex display model through eBay so it didn't come with its original packaging. The condition of the console is actually really good. The controller has a mark on it but nothing that affects performance.

Package is for:

PS4 500GB console with one PS4 controller, power lead and third party HDMI lead.

Uncharted - Nathan Drake Collection (all three Uncharted games together)

Driveclub

IMAG0074_zpsolrzt1jt.jpg

Drop me a PM if you're interested. Please no swaps, I'm looking for cash only.

• 5 weeks later...