• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's 5ive T

.AJ.

They say the 1000 servo is the only servo that has zero fad, Spektrum reckon their new ones don't either but I'm reading a lot of bad stuff about their servo's at the moment 

5 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

They say the 1000 servo is the only servo that has zero fad, Spektrum reckon their new ones don't either but I'm reading a lot of bad stuff about their servo's at the moment 

Oh great,just what I needed to read,thanks for that :)

Id love a 1000 on the steering someday but for what a use my rcs for its a lot of money on a servo and TBH I've never had any problems with savox HV servos and a lipo. I don't drive round tracks aggressively and constantly though if I did no doubt as the laps went on id see a noticeable fade. I noticed major fade with the stock servos at my usuhal bash spot. 

Last try at these stupid Vipers....

image_zpslfclvz8e.jpeg

The cheapo inner beadlocks actually fit better than the silverback ones, I've also super glued them as well, fingers crossed they are now sorted......

At the end of the day, anyone having issues with the tyres, should just open a PP case.

Mark is normally a very nice bloke to deal with, but if you've sent several E-Mails and he's already admitted the problem but is ignoring your request for a refund, then they are not fit for purpose and you are still covered by PayPal.

Especially if everyone who is having issues does it, it will be even more obvious to PayPal there's a serious problem.

I'm all for trying to resolve problems away from a claim, but sometimes, it's needed.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

At the end of the day, anyone having issues with the tyres, should just open a PP case.

Mark is normally a very nice bloke to deal with, but if you've sent several E-Mails and he's already admitted the problem but is ignoring your request for a refund, then they are not fit for purpose and you are still covered by PayPal.

Especially if everyone who is having issues does it, it will be even more obvious to PayPal there's a serious problem.

I'm all for trying to resolve problems away from a claim, but sometimes, it's needed.

Afterall, if there is blame, there is a claim! :D 

It still remains the same chap.

If you contact Wheelspin and they aren't willing to replace them, PayPal will sort it out.

I've had a similar situation but not for tyres and the advice I received from PayPal was, if an item is not fit for purpose and the seller nor manufacturer will sort it, then you get your money back.

Looks well smart, as does the hole rig! ;) 

I've a plan... How'd you feel about me slipping one of my 5ives in your car after the next bash?  My theory being, you wouldn't be able to leave it in its used sate and I get a car back looking all AJ'd up! :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Fitted up the MIP Clutch

image_zps88ktme6u.jpeg

image_zpsybhqhdzb.jpeg

Ive dropped down to a 20t pinion from the 22t I was running before to cut down on clutch slip, also swapped out the worn brake pad while I had the engine out :good:

• Like 1

Fitted up the MIP Clutch

image_zps88ktme6u.jpeg

image_zpsybhqhdzb.jpeg

Ive dropped down to a 20t pinion from the 22t I was running before to cut down on clutch slip, also swapped out the worn brake pad while I had the engine out :good:

Looks smart as that motor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Took her out this afternoon and destroyed the rear gearbox, the pinion gear/bearings have melted the bulkhead, fingers crossed it hasn't taken out the pinion/ring gear at the same time :lol: