• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RCMK 600b 57cc twin build thread

Arron421

43 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Very nice! Guess it's going in a Baja?

Yeah just got to get a fitting kit sorted for it. 

Its going to be hitting muddy field as soon as I can haha. Will get some videos up soon as I get it started 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, evssv said:

How much dude? ?

For the pipes and engine posted. 

£760 

engine come with carbs and pull start and plugs. 

Turtle racing kit to mount this is £300 ?

Edited by Arron421

3 minutes ago, capri-boy said:

Awesome.  How usable to you expect all that HP to be in a basher?  

Not very... My experience with an RC Max 46 in a Losi 5ivr is that it's too powerful for that platform!  This twin obviously won't have quite the power of the Max, but in a Baja, will be pretty crazy!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Oh How Original said:

What is the RCMax actually rated at? I know these are somewhere in the 14hp region... Although (based purely on YouTube videos) these always seem quicker than the OBR versions, must be down to set up.

Looking forward to some videos! :D

Have you managed to find the fitting kit anywhere in stock

1 hour ago, Oh How Original said:

What is the RCMax actually rated at? I know these are somewhere in the 14hp region... Although (based purely on YouTube videos) these always seem quicker than the OBR versions, must be down to set up.

Looking forward to some videos! :D

Have you managed to find the fitting kit anywhere in stock?

its around that Hp but it's going to crazy enough.

i have spentallmymoney helping me but mmr large scale apparently have some in stock but at £300 but that's for everything and it's turtle racing. 

I had to have a look and saw the kit on ddm you get quite alot of stuff with the fitting kit too Inc tr rear top plate. Air filters just about everything and afew extras.  But still 300 is alot for me lol. 

I'll just have to keep looking at the rcmk single engines but I do really like the look of them. Less of a weekwacker look. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, RCbutcher said:

I had to have a look and saw the kit on ddm you get quite alot of stuff with the fitting kit too Inc tr rear top plate. Air filters just about everything and afew extras.  But still 300 is alot for me lol. 

I'll just have to keep looking at the rcmk single engines but I do really like the look of them. Less of a weekwacker look. 

Yeah mate it's a lot of money but they look nice and will have me setup in no time once I have it. 

If your looking for a good engine try the 29cc reed engine from SCZ 270 from baja-cars 

loved mine was great. 

2 minutes ago, lazkopat said:

wouldn't that engine be great for a losi 5t as that car should be able to handle it better?

Not convinced it would fit with out a very custom pipe..  It's very Baja orientated as a motor!

2 hours ago, lazkopat said:

wouldn't that engine be great for a losi 5t as that car should be able to handle it better?

It's been done..... videos are on Youtube of them running a twin.... But it's a lot of work to get it in!