• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Norcos losi 5ive

norcoforever

9 minutes ago, Tug said:

Don't mount it so far forward, we won't see anything of the car, makes for dull viewing. Rear of the roof or inside the drivers cab are the best spots. 

Cheers for the advice will place another mount on the roof. I want to try and get one of the internal extreme rc mounts

10 hours ago, norcoforever said:

Cheers for the advice will place another mount on the roof. I want to try and get one of the internal extreme rc mounts

If its the mount im thinking of, I wouldn't bother, the vibration was ridiculous...

1 hour ago, Carpmart said:

If its the mount im thinking of, I wouldn't bother, the vibration was ridiculous...

And you sold it to me....:cussing2::cussing2:

:D

Just joking, I'll fit it sometime and see what happens, can easily add it to the pile of stuff I need to sell, or modify somehow.

Edited by (-:AD:-)
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

It's the detail that makes a build and that horn is just plain pants :lol: 

Apart from that it's an awesome build, not overdone, pretty Bob on tbh :) 

Cheers buddy. Granted a couple of bits are just for show but I've tried to keep most things functional and the colours matched:) wanted to avoid a mismatched car like my baja ended up being

• Like 1

I love slicks on damp tarmac, full on 4 wheel drifts....  I need to find the footage, but got some great video I must share!

@HomerSimpson- do you know where that video is that you took at Watford with that perfect 4 wheel drift?

Edited by Carpmart
  • Like 1

Must admit they are great fun.  Few other bits to note the stock engine even though it's a 2 bolt cy isn't bad at all. I've done 3 tanks now with nothing coming loose and no issues 

Edited by norcoforever

Another run well half run done and more notes the killer rc super bee is amazing stopped the car as soon as the battery dropted below the correct voltage. Slightly disappointed I only got 3 runs out of a 5200mah lipo wonder if the very low discharge could be the cause or that the servos I'm running are a bit thirsty.

Also a general question is there a reason my front centre shafts is getting hot? There is no binding in the drive train and the servo isn't hot. Is it just the extreme angle causing heat to build up from friction