• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

XMAXX owners thread!

Ocdcbr

Gday all,

So after much bashing and constant fixing of the stock body I've gone for an indestructible body from rc maniacs. 

I'm replacing the body mounts and rear body support.

I can't seem to find the rear body support TRX-7713 in UK anywhere.

Any ideas or suggestions, I'm trying to avoid ordering from USA and I never fair well with customs and delivery times.

Thanks

Hegs

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

Yep we had a great time :good:

Area is great for the X Maxx just a shame there’s so many dog walkers getting in the way lol 

If you got any other great spots like this let me know please :) 

Great :)

Saturday wasn't too bad for dog walkers.

Will let you know if I find any other spots.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fly In My Soup said:

Nice truck qrc!

The green rpm arms would suit this nicely

Thank you, fitting the shell to the internal cage/ fixing was a real pain, but worth it, thank god I have a Dremel. :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, scoobied77 said:

Looks nice, tempted to get one of these but in the new white colour. 

Turnaround from Russia was 14 day’s and no import duties, it is smaller than the original shell, this is stated in the description, few more decals and finished. :D

2 hours ago, QRC said:

Turnaround from Russia was 14 day’s and no import duties, it is smaller than the original shell, this is stated in the description, few more decals and finished. :D

I’m planning on getting one of these at some point I’ll more than likely get a wrap made for it, guys have also used vinyl to add a little flare.. Nice to know there no import duties on that :good:

12 minutes ago, mydoddy69 said:

I’m planning on getting one of these at some point I’ll more than likely get a wrap made for it, guys have also used vinyl to add a little flare.. Nice to know there no import duties on that :good:

As I stated before the shell is smaller than the stock, just be mindful that a wrap like the one RC Maxx UK had done by Joker Designs might have issues fitting.

1 hour ago, QRC said:

As I stated before the shell is smaller than the stock, just be mindful that a wrap like the one RC Maxx UK had done by Joker Designs might have issues fitting.

Yep hoping to be able to trim it or overcome it with the background colour. Will see ;) 

11 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

What colour you going for?

White?

4 hours ago, scoobied77 said:

Only problem with a body wrap I can see is it's gonna scuff really easy then look like crap!

Yeah exspenive crap at that lol  Talking to the guy in Russia he might be getting wraps made he reckons around $25 shipped which is a bargain ! Still don’t stop them looking like crap so I might have a rethink :good:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

Yeah exspenive crap at that lol  Talking to the guy in Russia he might be getting wraps made he reckons around $25 shipped which is a bargain ! Still don’t stop them looking like crap so I might have a rethink :good:

That's why I'm thinking of getting the white version, few decals here and there, black windows out. 

Job done.

Does anyone know where you can buy a spare proline raptor sticker set?

Apparently you can buy them, just don't know where from!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

Sorry chaps no video or pics from last weeks bash memory cards come up saying corrupted :( I’m done with these cheap cards time to get some better ones.. Sandisc any good ? 

I've just ordered this for my phone £19.99 https://www.mymemory.co.uk/samsung-64gb-evo-plus-micro-sd-card-sdxc-adapter-100mb-s.html?source=Webgains and using code VC5 takes another £1 off the price

Edited by stonedef