• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas X-Maxx.

Tug

Wesley my driver is apparently 30 mins away with 8 more deliveries b4 me.... He's only 3 roads away according the the map! 

I stink to high heaven as I've just been to the gym... But I do t dare shower in case I miss it! :mf_laughbounce:

Edited by Ocdcbr

We all know what they look like, don't waste time with unboxing pics, just get some vid shot and posted asap please folks....including any breakages or esc venting. We demand the truth

4 minutes ago, Noj said:

We all know what they look like, don't waste time with unboxing pics, just get some vid shot and posted asap please folks....including any breakages or esc venting. We demand the truth

I won't be running mine today.... Or unlikely. 

Im gonna take it to bits a bit 1st

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Evoc said:

Got mine aswell, Can't see any fuses though? Do we have to apply for them.

I did see on the traxxas site that registering your Xmaxx got them sent out. I've heard others say they r in place already tho. 

Just got mine. OMG.  It's massive. 

It's amazing how big it actually is in real life. The pictures and u tube videos do not do it justice.  Cannot wait till home time. Bloody work gets in the way. :D

Just now, Ady 2215 said:

Just got mine. OMG.  It's massive. 

It's amazing how big it actually is in real life. The pictures and u tube videos do not do it justice.  Cannot wait till home time. Bloody work gets in the way. :D

Not even a teaser pic? :o

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ocdcbr said:

I did see on the traxxas site that registering your Xmaxx got them sent out. I've heard others say they r in place already tho. 

The fusible link should be installed. If the wire has a red label on it then it's a fusible link according to my email from Traxxas yesterday.

here is the video they sent me showing the red label.