• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vorza spur gear

froggy8

• 4 months later...

cheers for that jony, would you say plastic is better? been looking at steel ones on ebay but they cost so much so i thought i would try second hand ones but if you say plastic is as good then i might get some

Apparently Kyosho fit with a little trimming of the area that mates with the outside edge of the case.

KYOIF147  & KYOIF148

Get from amain

Keep your item purchase price under $20.55 USD ie: 2 of each is fine :) (postage price doesn't matter as they normally leave it off the label) VAT is usually purchase + post price above £15 gbp (govt. tossers!) You won't get hit with import on 4.

Shipping on 4 is only $1.99 and should take around 10 days max :thumbsup:

I had plastic on my E-MTA and I didn't have a problem, just kept an eye on mesh. Kept breaking bulkheads on that pile of poo tho and just wheelied everywhere so got rid! :D 

Edited by dazp1976

22 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

i got the kyosho spur but wouldnt fit properly, so i trim the bit on the spur to make it fit?

Where the spurs lip goes over the outside of the diff housing you want to trim some off the inner of the lip so it slides over housing as far as I know. I've seen it on you tube somewhere using a craft/stanley knife.

If that makes sense.

Edited by dazp1976
  • Like 1