• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1:1 Motorbikers

HYPER-BOY

16 hours ago, Oh How Original said:

Must admit, I wouldn't mind a go on that Jim!

I've had everything from an FS1E to a gsxr1000k5 & this has 4 modes, enduro (WTF?) urban 100bhp, touring 150bhp & sport 150bhp- I'm still in urban mode & thats plenty for now! haha.

you'd be welcome to have a blast on it, they change everything IMO (adventure bikes).

Just now, Bigjimknickers said:

I've had everything from an FS1E to a gsxr1000k5 & this has 4 modes, enduro (WTF?) urban 100bhp, touring 150bhp & sport 150bhp- I'm still in urban mode & thats plenty for now! haha.

you'd be welcome to have a blast on it, they change everything IMO (adventure bikes).

Must admit, there has been a real surge in adventure bikes and nakeds especially around my area, we have fantastic open roads and twisty stuff, I think sports bikes are a dying thing on the roads these days.

You need to be doing 120+ to be really having fun, at least on the ones I've ridden.

Nakeds and adventure are where it's at.

I reckon once my Triumph is all paid off and see how things go at work, I might end up with one for a bit more comfort and the torque factor.

Enduro mode sounds fun, I wonder how well it would actually do over some rough stuff.

Rode to ducati in Alton to get a new fuel sensor.

guess what?

yep, ran out of fuel, about 5 miles away.

top service from the guys at snells Ducati- they came out to me with some fuel within 10 mins!

brilliant service from them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...