• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

sold! mod please close

froggy8

built this more or less from scratch, got the tekno kit new and started buying things for it to make it into the version 2.

the used parts are as follows

driveshafts

shocks

top plate

bumpers

wing mount

steering set ups

shock towers

all the other parts i bought new, unfortunately the shell no longer fit as that was for the version 1. it will need the rear shell holder too as i only just found out.

IMG_1465_zps5pn06rsj.jpg

IMG_1466_zpsczkiiart.jpg

IMG_1467_zpsan0ddiyh.jpg

IMG_1469_zpseqm8ommp.jpg

IMG_1470_zpsq1ntjcro.jpg

IMG_1472_zpsehtrmvbv.jpg

IMG_1473_zpsuh7r9nvm.jpg

the shell will still be included and its this one

IMG_1219_zpsfdtp7zjo.jpg

IMG_1220_zpskhi9wsbn.jpg

would like 240 posted please

cheers

Edited by froggy8

• 3 weeks later...

im selling it all now including combo for 350 or trade for a decent buggy.

at the moment, this is at Bezs as i have asked him to shorten the motor wires and make it look neater and also asked him to sort the camber as i had it way off.

Bez also told me that the driveshaft are indeed too short so i will be getting some new ones if i cant find any 2nd hand.

il be taking more photos of what it will look like when i get it back but as you already know Bez does a very good job at making any RC look good.

my build thread, its the 2nd truggy

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/187450-froggys-tekno-losi-8ight-t-20/

thank you

Edited by froggy8

change of plan, the motor is going in my mt4 g3 and the esc is going in my vorza so this is being sold as a roller now.

2 problems which is the shell does not fit and all the driveshaft are too short so i will sell this for 200 posted

Heya Froggy. Are the driveshafts coming up too short at the front or the rear end of the car? If it's at the rear then I have noticed the rear shafts have been changed for the new Losi 8T 3.0 to this set - Part # LOS242001 -. Arms, carriers, turnbuckles etc are identical with updated part no's.

The ones you got off me LOSA3586 were all the exact ones for the 8T 2.0 so something is a miss which leads me to think that is why Losi updated the back. Just a thought.

Daz.