• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas Slash 4x4 Ultimate LCG

Oh How Original

Not had this long, it was a bit of an impulse purchase to fill a brushless void but now I have ordered what I should have ordered before buying this and it's simply no longer required.

It has a good amount of spares, including the original HGC chassis kit and the original arms and so on, check the pictures to see the full amount.

The previous owner purchase it from new and change some of the alu bits to plastic simply because the alu bits over time became sloppy.

Theirs little bits of play and some scratches as you'd expect in a used model but nothing out of the ordinary and it's a very good condition working truck.

The only bad point about the truck is one of the rear turnbuckles is bent, it still runs fine and I have a replacement coming, I also have a Tekno Big Bone and the ends coming along with a prop shaft guard, I'm willing to show the buyer the invoice from LiquidRC for proof they are coming, just haven't landed yet, they are of course included in the sale or will be sent later on as soon as they turn up.

The shells are still usable but the two red ones are a bit worse for wear, the black one is like new condition.

The rears have been cut out to accomodate the RPM tyre rack and wheels/tyres, which are included in the sale.

It's also just had a brand new Traxxas rear bumper fitted, as I wasn't keen on the RPM one.

I could also include a 2s hardcase LiPo which I'll photo if needed for a few extra quid.

I'm really not 100% sure what this is worth, so I'm just going to put it at

Edited by Oh How Original

Sorry Jim, not quite sure what you mean matey?

Are you wanting just the big bone you mean?

lol, sorry Dan, that was me after a few beers, what I meant was I'll buy the big bone if you decide to split. ( like if you get some low offers for the whole package & it's not worth including it).

That's what I was trying to say!

Shoot me an offer via PM... Since placing the advert I've done some more checking around and considering the spec, condition and spares, the price isn't too far off I don't think... I'm also going to include a 2s hardcase Zippy LiPo with it too, believe it's a 5,700 or a 5,200, will dig it out if the truck sells.