• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

whats it worth roughly?

Madmini

hi Guys,

i have a dji f330 with naza v2 (flight controller, led, gps, pmu, iosd), a random fpv cam, a 5.8ghz fpv transmitter

spares wise i have a bunch of motors and a few sets of props for it.

reason i am considering selling is no matter how often i try i just cannot get to grips with this flying thing. so before i put it up for sale i want an idea of what its worth...

It has not transmitter or rx and probably needs reconfiguring before its next flight

any ideas?

89f75bbe6fe90e7c6c86ca00711e3c7e.jpg

Edited by Madmini

Sad as it sound it might be better to split it.

The Naza V2 is the most valuable part so if you split it sell that part first.

The camera with the transmitter would be good to sell as a "set" then the ESCs with the motors as a set.

People seem more inclined to buy parts to go with their own build rather than buy a whole quad unless it is totally ready to fly.

Just my thoughts :)

i think its previous owner upgraded it to v2 and according to the dji site here

http://www.dji.com/info/spotlight/whats-difference-of-naza-m-litenaza-m-v1naza-m-v2

once the pmu is upgraded its the same thing... that being said I'm not an expert by any means

No it's not,the V2 has other settings that cant be altered by just changing the PMU

The PMU adds an additional port but does nothing to the flight controller itself.