• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Axial wraith spawn kit build

daymo

I was thinking about using these to replace the uppers as the lowers are already ali

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/i/216536/

Then buy one of these rod end kits to replace the stock ones

http://www.rcbitz.com/rc-parts-accessories/axial-racing/wraith-rock-racer/m3-plastic-bent-suspension-rod-ends-with-axial-width-balls-x20-ball-ends-eyelets/

What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They would work, reason I went with Dlux are they use Revo M4 rod ends, like VP links use, which are stronger and less likely to strip out. Also solid titanium links are a lot stronger than aluminium ones.

Are there some better rod ends I could buy as I really can't justify the cost vanquish want for their links the shipping is almost half the cost of the links too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There fine mate.

might be worth posting the part no. Up, will make it a reference for others  to use too :good:

Thanks Gaz I'm gonna order some next week need to get rid of this play!

I will post up part number & some pics when I fit them [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Morning all 

Im just about to order the new rod ends Traxxas code TRX-5347 & I've just thought do these take the same size grub screw as the wraith M3 as i can't seem to find a site thats says what size they are!?

14 minutes ago, Oh How Original said:

Not meaning to throw another spanner in the works but SSD-RC do very well priced links at RCMart, cheap shipping and value marked down, I recently got steering links for my SCX10 and they're very well made.

Ooo thanks i couldn't find any SSD links when looking a while back, I've had a look on RCMart I've found the lowers do they do uppers that you know of? I have their titanium steering links & they are very good!

54 minutes ago, daymo said:

Ooo thanks i couldn't find any SSD links when looking a while back, I've had a look on RCMart I've found the lowers do they do uppers that you know of? I have their titanium steering links & they are very good!

I can't recall which ones I saw, I just remember seeing Wraith ones when I bought my SCX10's steering links, sorry mate.

Maybe fire RCMart an E-Mail and ask them, or have a look and see if Axial do them? RCMart are also good for the VP fans because the shipping from VP directly is a ripoff, no other word for it, you'd need to have a single digit IQ to pay $50 for a small bubble wrap envelope :lol:

RCMart charges about $4-6 for the same item.

• Like 1

Well I dropped them an email & they where very quick to respond they don't have the uppers In stock

So are the traxxas ones M3 size?

These arrived today a new set of brushes for the Tekin 35t HD motor & some traxxas rod ends (5347) to replace the stock axial ones only issue is the use a bigger thread size so might have to either make my own links or drill & tap the stock ones to suit d9afe5c1dba4184d84a780a0c2e989cd.jpg