• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Brushless X1CR Pro + spares

frostic

I've decided to sell my brushless converted Hong Nor X1CR Pro as it just isn't getting used anymore. It has all the standard pro parts you'd expect (Inc big bore shocks, carbon etc). I'm including everything you need to run it and even parts to fix it.

Asking

Edited by frostic

Honestly, I loved it and have had a great laugh with it. I've owned 4 of them, and now i just have this and an X1CRT left. I just don't get the time anymore so I'm clearing out all my RC stuff slowly, there's just too much to list individually which is why I'm trying to sell it all together like this.

You could always buy the lot off me ;-) I'm up that way on the weekend so could even deliver it to you haha.

Honestly, I loved it and have had a great laugh with it. I've owned 4 of them, and now i just have this and an X1CRT left. I just don't get the time anymore so I'm clearing out all my RC stuff slowly, there's just too much to list individually which is why I'm trying to sell it all together like this.

You could always buy the lot off me ;-) I'm up that way on the weekend so could even deliver it to you haha.

Great starter package for someone..... just not me - I need to thin back again as it is, and still have the CRT to finish converting.

• Like 1