• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

First rc...

Prokart2000

30-40 maybe...never believe what they print on the box's. ..lol!!but if u play around with the gearing then it will go faster..use 3s lipos ect...but will shorten it's life if all u do is speed runs everywere....

i will be on dirt thats dry too, when charging a lipo you put the balance connector in and the two newgative/positive into the deans connector right?

Also is this a good sort of helping guide? http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/21028-lipo-the-big-guide-thread-updated-march-10/

and when u take it out the box...chk every nut bolt Allen head as sum will b not quite tight enuff before u run it....once u've done this. ..go bash it....buy ur self a few tins of gt85 spray.....and use regularly in ur cleaning routine....never put it away wet...rusty nuts don't look good when sell time comes. ...

Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

and when u take it out the box...chk every nut bolt Allen head as sum will b not quite tight enuff before u run it....once u've done this. ..go bash it....buy ur self a few tins of gt85 spray.....and use regularly in ur cleaning routine....never put it away wet...rusty nuts don't look good when sell time comes. ...

whats gt85 spray?

ok, got the bag aswell, dont want to burn my house down, does the firestorm have a low voltage cutoff?

Yes it has an auto cut off but the esc can be programmed and there is a guide in the manual if you need to change any of the settings on the esc.

ok, got the bag aswell, dont want to burn my house down, does the firestorm have a low voltage cutoff?

Yes it has an auto cut off but the esc can be programmed and there is a guide in the manual if you need to change any of the settings on the esc.

• Like 1

you have the hpi i see, anything you personally think i should know and what speeds on a 2s?

you have the hpi i see, anything you personally think i should know and what speeds on a 2s?

I only got mine Tuesday so still getting used to it but there's a very good thread in the electric section for all thing E Firestorm. I can't tell you how fast it is as I don't have a way of measuring the speed. But I quickly found out that its worth fitting the included wheelie bar as it likes pointing its nose at the sky or sliding down the road on its back lol.

• Like 1

I only got mine Tuesday so still getting used to it but there's a very good thread in the electric section for all thing E Firestorm. I can't tell you how fast it is as I don't have a way of measuring the speed. But I quickly found out that its worth fitting the included wheelie bar as it likes pointing its nose at the sky or sliding down the road on its back lol.

i will look for the thread

I'd still go turnigy batteries as you get much more for your money and they're tried and tested on here

Anything 30c and 4000mah plus is fine for the firestorm but get as high capacity and c rating that'll fit (dimensions of battery tray in firestorm thread) with the view to being able to use them in larger 1/8 scale if/when you upgrade

You can get them around 12 quid from hobbyking. ...

Edited by Relativenewbyseb

I'd still go turnigy batteries as you get much more for your money and they're tried and tested on here

Anything 30c and 4000mah plus is fine for the firestorm but get as high capacity and c rating that'll fit (dimensions of battery tray in firestorm thread) with the view to being able to use them in larger 1/8 scale if/when you upgrade

You can get them around 12 quid from hobbyking. ...

i cant find any with a deans connector built in?

Surprised no one has yet mentioned the adaptor...from deans to 'x' on whichever hobbyking packs you decide upon.

Solves the soldering issue, will carry the current, problem solved. :)