• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

First rc...

Prokart2000

Yeah there's afew germany sites but I haven't used them ebay is the easy way as the sites I have seem aren't any cheaper and usually only in German.

I can vouch for Am-slotracing tho absolutely great seller I asked them for the color I wanted and they shipped it on Monday and I got a failed delivery on Tuesday then they brought it back the say after. I couldn't believe it took 24hrs from germany to me.

Yeah there's afew germany sites but I haven't used them ebay is the easy way as the sites I have seem aren't any cheaper and usually only in German.

I can vouch for Am-slotracing tho absolutely great seller I asked them for the color I wanted and they shipped it on Monday and I got a failed delivery on Tuesday then they brought it back the say after. I couldn't believe it took 24hrs from germany to me.

ok i will have a look at waht they do

looks good and has 20,000+ positive reviews, gonna save me pounds! i assume it comes with german plug but thats ok i can get an adaptor or another charger

is there any other places with more brushless and nitro cars

ive bought from germany in the past and there are no taxes, i have the kyosho scorpion xxl, ive yet to run it but im very happy with the quality as i built it from a kit

imo you cant go wrong at that price

ok i want a nitro as they are more fun, any tips on how to run them in and tune them so they are running right?

There hassle big hassle lol I was only into nitro but now anything but nitro. One day they work great the next day won't start faff around afew hours then at night time it starts ready for the morning but then it won't start again lol. It's constant.

I forgot to mention the km baja is only

• Like 1

There hassle big hassle lol I was only into nitro but now anything but nitro. One day they work great the next day won't start faff around afew hours then at night time it starts ready for the morning but then it won't start again lol. It's constant.

I forgot to mention the km baja is only

Consider where you plan on bashing. Anything with an exhaust has the potential to cause upset. Are there any RC-ists that you have seen bashing in your local area and if so, what do they run?

Pointless buying something that you may not be able to use regularly.....

As for Baja ownership, noise aside, check out the parts and upgrade prices, then decide if the wallet is deep enough.... ;)

Edited by Noj

Consider where you plan on bashing. Anything with an exhaust has the potential to cause upset. Are there any RC-ists that you have seen bashing in your local area and if so, what do they run?

Pointless buying something that you may not be able to use regularly.....

probably around the roads and park near me, i dont see any rc apart from my mate tha thas an erevo brushed 1/16 and some nitro car, just wondering nitro or electric they both have their advantages and disadvantages, i would want a more reliable nitro if possible