• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

First rc...

Prokart2000

I thk my work is done here. ...see ya later peeps. ..I'll pop bak in on page 299.....see if anythings happened

I think I am done here too mate.

The phrase "Talking to a brick wall" comes to mind, not sure why?

Edited by Pathaleon

I think I am done here too mate.

The phrase "Talking to a brick wall" comes to mind, not sure why?

Me too. If this has been one big wind up the fair play to Prokart, we fell for it hook, line and sinker. If he is genuinely in the market for something then I'll check back in September when he has the funds.

Me too. If this has been one big wind up the fair play to Prokart, we fell for it hook, line and sinker. If he is genuinely in the market for something then I'll check back in September when he has the funds.

lol, no im just a very indecisive person

No, what you need is a lipo and solder on your connector of choice.

is there one pre soldered or one where you plug wires in?

'I'm not trying to annoy you lot but....'

Those few words speak volumes....

There is no 'lol' about it.

Yet another pointless question and some weak, one line 'explanation' in an attempt to casually brush off the utter pointlessness and banality.

As a community, we are helpful and friendly, however, even the most patient of people have a limit and frankly, you've crossed it.

Mods, can we please have this thread closed before the REAL trolls crawl out from under their respective bridges and this becomes really rather unpleasant ;)

• Like 2