• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

obr 30.5 reed case project

flatout!

Loving the side steps lol! Looking like you ant a clue were its going to go kid, doing the boogie shakin stevens style LMFAO! :D

Gotta keep on your toes , you never know what's coming from behind at full throttle ,,lol Edited by Rover Man
  • Like 1

Sounds crap ,,lol no that sounds a bit of a beasty mark ,,like the Tacho as well , does it do engine temp ?

I gotta get a engine temp thingy , need to watch the engine temp on this new engine ,,when it comes ,

Yeh get one kid, get um on, im not going to run my reed without it all on, you need to no what's what i havent a clue what my km engines done lost it ages ago

use the force..

just fill in the online support request on www.krakenrc.com.  I did it on saturday morning and by saturday afternoon they had responded to say they were sending me out a new set.  Shipping info (USPS) came through today so i reckon a week or so and I should have them.

Thats very good service that is, I like the kraken arms but i can't get the rear bottoms because i want ball drives and you can't run them with kraken rear bottom suspension arms, so im gunner have to go with rpm or stock, not had a bottom rear brake, but there really sloppy

Edited by flatout!

Thats very good service that is, I like the kraken arms but i can't get the rear bottoms because i want ball drives and you can't run them with kraken rear bottom suspension arms, so im gunner have to go with rpm or stock, not had a bottom rear brake, but there really sloppy

what's with kraken and ball drive?

yeah i've read that for v3 ball drive, would be interested to know if it is still the same for v4.  I just emailed uber for more info.

Edited by andyknight
  • Like 1

Did you get anywere andy?

Mark just responded now.  They're on the final operation on grinding the shafts but he didn't answer my question on the kraken arms.  I've re-asked it ;-)

Edited by andyknight

Big old lump though arnt they, needs a rc 50cc in a losi, to get it to do anything, quickly that is, ;)

And kinda boring iv heard :D

here is losi vs baja vid

at the end of the day get what makes you happy (i do) but dont shy away from the facts the losi is the best 1/5 rtr

http://youtu.be/5acB-R32hIY

here is my stock 26cc losi ( with losi tuned pipe) now it could be mine or my dads driving but the Baja on the same day couldnt make the hill

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/200872-losi-5ive/

Edited by sean-vrs
  • Like 2

Thers a very good reason there are no Baja running in the 2wd national series, They wont go round corners.

You need to run some of the other makes to realise just how bad a Baja is on the track im afraid. Great for bashing

though.

Come on flatout get yourself to the Nook national and show us how its done. I gaurentee Losi 5ive T's will be lapping you lol

• Like 2

Lol losi vs Baja differ again losis are born for the track, it's why it came with 4WD it would take some good skills to beat one on a track with a baja and plenty of tube vids doing just that.

But in the vid it's clear has day that both losi and Baja drivers are in a different league, the bajas not even flat out lol it's has though he's just running it in :)

I'm a proper crap drive my only excuse is my eyes don't tell my brain what's going on lol, OH and my eye sight is poor for judging distance :) but I just bash and enjoy a bashing session just has much has the next bloke and I do have some pretty good crashes and just drive on, but I've built it to be has solid has i can.

But I'm going to have to learn though and quick cos Steve just flys round like a stabbed rat, and keeping out the ways pants :)

Sent from the I6 via talktapa

• Like 1

Lmao! Iv never had my driving explained like that before lol,

good today though wasn't it side by side round that big corner spitting stones up at ya lol! Loved it, we out tomorrow kidda?

mines all sorted i hope, going to fire it up now,v see if that leads ok, iv put the mcd thing on it, they are a waste of coin them things lol!

• Like 2

[quoame=Rover Man" post="2179259" timestamp="1434374106]Thers a very good reason there are no Baja running in the 2wd national series, They wont go round corners.You need to run some of the other makes to realise just how bad a Baja is on the track im afraid. Great for bashingthough.Come on flatout get yourself to the Nook national and show us how its done. I gaurentee Losi 5ive T's will be lapping you lol