• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

So what rc are you getting or fancy next?

Gaz!

We'll I purchased my Losi DBXL recently and I love it to bits :D sold !y Losi EU buggy recently :( as it had to go as nitro was getting painful. My next car is definetly going to be a short course truck as I really like the realisim on this class, it will either be Vattera Ford Raptor or HPI Blitz. Can't decide

Just got a Turnigy TZ4 to play with the kids. Me being me I got the brushless conversion as well, but I think I might revert to brushed. As stock its got a neat little esc/reciever that binds to a Flysky (I have a GT2C in my boat) and its pretty nippy. Going brushless means switching to a different reciever, and space is tight. Mine doesn't seem to have reverse and there is literally no information on this esc I can find so I don't even know if its forwards only.

The thing is that in the tight confines of our lounge reverse is far more useful than the tiny extra speed increase of the brushless motor.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm torn between getting a Yeti and doing a Trophy Truck conversion on it or getting a buggy for racing.  

I pondered a Yeti but the costs put me off. Then I spent the same amount on a B/L conversion for the Hyper ....

An IKEA sideboard has no place in an RC collection...

So that's what a Firestrom is..................................................................

My RC car wish list (so far) 

1/8 rallycross car - not sure which

HPI savage

Tamiya Lunchbox

1/5 Scale of some sort

Traxxas xo-1

HPI Q32

Traxxas xo-1 or the ofna DM1

Carisma GTB

Kyosho Scorpion XXl

Mardave Legend

Edit - Forgot one 1/8 truggy

Edited by Daveyb84

Winging it's way to me is......

Axial Yeti, with amongst other things a Spektrum DX4.

Fancied a Yeti for a while and my first time with Spektrum radio gear.

It's a kit version someone has built be hardly used. He says he's a racer and the Yeti has been build nicely. Certainly seems that way from the spec and pictures.

Can't wait I love getting something new to play with :)

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk