• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Read me

Paco

Go on sales an read this listing .castle-sidewinder-sct-waterproof-esc-combo-with-1410-3800kv-motor . What would u expect to turn up if u brought it ????

• Like 1

Enough with the suspense, what's happened/arrived? Pics would be good.

If I brought it, then it would be exactly what was listed ;)

Bought or brought? ;)

Where is this thread going????

Actually, if I brought it, the can would be 4600kv, as that's what's fitted to the PPB ;)

Where's it going? It's probably going to get locked! ;)

The ESC fan? An optional extra that has to be BOUGHT separately, same with the can blower...

Unless you were expecting a FANboi, don't recall castle ever offering one with their kit..

Well, the as shows the ESC fan installed, ergo, should have been included in the sale unless specified otherwise.

That combo is 107 quid from MS, so for 70 sheets, it is a fair price, with or without the fan.

If there is an issue with the item, then please contact the seller via PM and copy in one of our lovely moderators to assist.

Witch hunt threads get nowhere and get locked :)

So now he saying want money to by an fan order a fan or he's want money back ,Well guys got brother by Bulls cus of pay pal , just puts me off selling on here .