• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Protoform PFRX Rallycross Clear Body

TWINSET

PF4.jpg

PROTOform is venturing back off-road! We are excited to release our first body for 1:10 scale rally and short course trucks: PFRX Rallycross.

Get ready to attack the track, dirt, street or speed run course with signature PROTOform style. An oversized rally-style front grille, exaggerated fender flares and sport-compact sedan design give the PFRX an unmistakable look.

The PFRX Rallycross is a direct fit on the Traxxas 1/10 Rally VXL and Team Associated ProRally, but will also fit short course trucks such as the Pro-Line PRO-2 SC. To use on your Slash, Slash 4x4, or other short course truck, you will require the appropriate Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts and may require additional body trimming and/or bumper modifications.

This body is produced in heavy-duty genuine .040

I like it, the whole profile of it reminds me of the Peugeot 307. Though I would probably run it without the wing.

Sort of looks OK.

Just wish manufacturers would sort out this 'scale thing'.

Since when is a 'rally car' 10 feet wide?!!

Al.

They will only sort it out when the Short Course trucks they have stuck these on get narrower :)

none of the supposed 'rally cars' are actually car scale. They are just modded chassis with a shell stretched to fit. the styles are all generic 'sort of focus' shapes to avoid copyright issues, and all look far too wide.

I put together a RallyGame rally car based on a Hyper 7, which had the same issue, but as it cost a fraction of the money these new ones cost, I can live with that. It's bigger and faster too .... and nitro.

Agreed - to some extent.

Sort of blends quality RC with toy grade - where styling, etc doesn't matter, its the enjoyment factor.

Couldn't accept it for one of mine 'though. Each to his / her own.

Al.