• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Old time loyal members, here's a few!

Nick

Think I joined early 2011 with my Holiday Buggy which was my first hobby grade RC. I'll soon be buying my 12th and 13th...........................................................

Think I joined early 2011 with my Holiday Buggy which was my first hobby grade RC. I'll soon be buying my 12th and 13th...........................................................

actually you joined 13 Mar 2012

• Like 2

Looks like I missed out a couple of 2005'ers, sorry about that guys. :lol:

thats ok nick you remembered the main 2 (me and TCB) so its cool :ph34r:

interestingly this was the first forum i joined back when i first thought of getting into the hobby. i was searching for afew days then thought i needed help in picking my first hobby grade rc so joined up, was another 6 months before i got my first rc. and later it helps get my 2nd which got me into it completely

so if you think about it, the only reason i'm still around and got into the hobby at all, was because of this forum and its members....well, the old members...the ones that don't come online anymore..

now i've said that, i was 15 when i joined...damn...

All I can say is thank god for Noj and Rover Man or I would probably be the oldest member on here....   :)

See you old age memory letting you down again. Im quite a lot younger than you. 

• Like 1

'They' say a bloke is only as old as the woman he feels.....

I'm a toy boy, so do not subscribe to that chain of thought....

This makes me think of noj dancing around to sinnita's 80's classic there........"toy boy" ooh ow oh hi eh oooooooo :tease:

i joined this forum not long before i got my t-maxx, more of a lurker these days, i dont get much chance to get out since i moved house to a rather dodgy area (not by choice).

i joined this forum not long before i got my t-maxx, more of a lurker these days, i dont get much chance to get out since i moved house to a rather dodgy area (not by choice).

Dodgy areas in Thetford? Never! Lol.

And for those who want to know the highest like to post ratio, it's this man :P

I did seem to get to 10,000 without any problems at all.

Show's how much crap I actually post :whistling:

lol.......I joined 8/2010....I was almost 35 then... Edited by evssv

Show's how much crap I actually post :whistling:

i'd have said it shows how many badly maintained lemons you have bought and had to ask question about to get them fixed before selling them on but that comment works too i guess.

joking....

• Like 2