• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

sorted now thanks everyone

froggy8

hi guys, been looking at vorza lately but still unsure which one to get so if anyone has any of them 2 they want to get rid then please pm me pics and price.

i am wanting a smaller one to take with me as i cant be bothered carrying the savage as its heavy lol, lazy i know :)

cheers again guys

or if anyone has any decent brushless cars they want to get rid then il be happy to hear it :)

Edited by froggy8

you sold your hyper mate?

Your old one went awhile ago, as bought Dubberz race roller off him and it was better specced for racing.  Literally 2 weeks later got miffed when a friend wanted to go out for a bash and didn't have anything he could run with me, so bought another one, already hopped up to the max.  Since then got an ST Pro so was letting the 2nd Hyper go - it was a toss up between the newer one or Dubberz old one, but decided on keeping the race oriented one rather than the basher.  Advertised it here, there and everywhere but, beyond the usual timewasters no one wanted it, so broke it for spares, cleared asking price and then some with plenty of parts spare.

Fantastic buggies, bar the Vorza's combo I'd choose a Hyper everytime.

post some pics up and il see mate

i like hypers but not when its been converted to brushless, if they made takno kit for hypers then il be all over it

hi guys, been looking at vorza and firestorm lately but still unsure which one to get so if anyone has any of them 2 they want to get rid then please pm me pics and price.

i am wanting a smaller one to take with me as i cant be bothered carrying the savage as its heavy lol, lazy i know :)

cheers again guys

or if anyone has any decent brushless cars they want to get rid then il be happy to hear it :)

pm sent fs flux . Edited by evssv