• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My Outlaw Spec Zenoah 29cc

Garry45

The only thing I found with phones was the lack of speed it's would take a while for it to catch up, but so kind had your going flat out full chat flat out for a good 4 5 seconds it should be Ok.

Got from Freeprawn and mailed asking for today's postage, so fingers crossed I get erm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I did have a sneaky suspicion that GPS was more for cars not RC,s lol and thanks for the heads up [emoji106]

Fingers crossed for you too so hopefully it will be there for you Saturday and let me no [emoji41]

Just had my RPM rear skid plate turn up from AsiaTee,s.com and that place is so cheap compared to hear,some stuff is about the same price or a tad under and delivery time was about a week so not bad apart from I ordered by mistake the 5T skid plate not the 5SC and how  did I manage that lol.
I mainly got it so if I run a rear Dom it will fit the rear bumper as without it u can't but when I change over to the 5T for the winter I can chuck it on so not all bad but I must check and double check what I'm buying in future [emoji107][emoji22][emoji30]

• Like 1

This is the state of an older gasket and new one.

786dae88620c4ad6606752eb47ef1b14.jpg

The grinding of the block make sure you only remove the outa edge, and deff leave the raised lip around centre and pulse slot.

b3acfad6e337da800d35597433361d37.jpg

Got mi 813 and gaskets :) but switched gearing last night to 20/54 so will test the carb on the 18/56 at a later date, will keep informed.

Edited by Titaniumrc
  • Like 1

Well that looks well used lol and thanks dor the pics.

If I do your mod will only do the outer rim and will get some more Teflon gaskets and where did u get yours from as there the exact ones????

Glad the 813 turned up but boo that u haven't fitted and tried it out lol.

Get the bloody thing on mate :-)

Im off out for a few hrs bashing today and hopefully tomorrow too and talked my mate into it plus just gone back to the 5T look and god its naff compared to the 5SC lol

Will put a pic up of it in a bit and WOW that gap in the arches is so laughable

Anyone up for a party under the arches lol

Looks better with the orange silverbacks on and fitted the RPM rear skid plate but dont think thats gonna help my driving [emoji38] [emoji57] [emoji41] [emoji106]

ca446b0d574303d4858597cca9f246a6.jpg

Edited by Garry45

The Teflon gasket that goes from engine the block is wrong from Freeprawn the pulse hole don't line up, but the other is fine. All I did was make a new hole and slot it using a stock gasket has reference.

I just wanted to order from one place, cos no in my luck the gasket would have come but no carb lol.

Easy to do but be warned its only plastic so if you get the wrong one on purpose then be steady with it, it's only the second time I used that gasket anyway I use the block to carb one in Teflon and normally stock or DDM HD on the other and this time used some blue :)

But you can see them squish with each little nip so don't go daft on erm, all been well it don't come lose like last time but you do get a warning :) air leak warning.

I just realised the block one is wrong so cheers for pointing that out but making a new hole isnt yo bad!!!

As for tightening the bolts I did watch the gasket compress abd only use the HPI allen key so I don't wrench on the bolts to hard so just nipped them up and then an extra nip.

I did check the carb bolts when I took the air filter off and just gave them a touch.

Glad u get a air leak warning as its my biggest fear to ruin my engine but im pretty cautious so I do checks after every bash session.

Big arches and me have arrived and under a tree for some shade.

Now will cool down with an ice cold can of pepsi max abd wait for my mate to turn up then its bash till I break something which with my skill it wont take long lol

c85e2e26bb0a9a8c0580c50238884d53.jpg

Well that's another hours running time done and I cant wipe the huge great smile off my face lol and again I can't sing enough praise for the 813 carb as it was faultless and I put it through its paces today too.

Now I can officially (witnessed by my mate) say that I did my first proper big ass wheelie and I nearly wet my Y,s laughing so much,I don't no if it's the 5T shell getting the air under it or my driving lol

Every time I hammered the throttle and hit the high end the front wheels were lifting off the ground and if I hit a bump it was sitting up begging lol.

No it's probably not much to u guys but I absolutely luv it but didn't take away my fun as still could do WOT runs no problem it's only when I went off and on the throttle the wheels would lift off the ground.

Out again tomorrow for some more fun and I've not been this excited since I 1st got my truck and outlaw engine so thank you Mr 813 carby for injecting even fun into my life lmao [emoji106][emoji41]

• Like 1

Was funny as u like mark and couldn't stop doing it and that old saying little things please little minds well that's me lmao.

Was a pure fluke as I don't normally come on and off the throttle like that as its WOT then brake turn round and give it some more WOT till I'm bored then go home lol.

Going to do some more tomorrow and will get the phone out to video it but knowing my luck it won't do it for luv or money but I will die trying [emoji106][emoji41]

• Like 1

Come on then were is it? Get it on! Let's see some wheelies done

Calm down calm down (scouse) lol

Not been here long and just chilling under a shady tree and dont be surprised if u don't get any footage but will try my best to entertain u lol

Wish it was sunny round here, looks like it's gonna lash down again.

No pressure Gaz but I'm waiting for a wheelie vid too..lol

• Like 1

Lol mark and its glorious here in deepest essex :-)

So far no go but can just get the front wheels off the ground but nowhere near as much or as good as yesterday!!!

Looks like a big fat failure but will give it another shot as nearly out fuel boohoo lol

Edited by Garry45
  • Like 1

It most of been a bit of head wind gaz the other day,

Iv had some good wheelies out of mine today :D

Wheelieing straight out the blocks lol! Good fun init

Just rammed a tank through it, straight through in one go, I dont think iv done that for months, months its been since I last put a tank straight through my baja like that,

Seemed to have sorted the leak out. :D

That seemed to be ok another run is in order to make sure it's definitely solved. ;)

• Like 3