• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Proline Pro MT owners thread.

shdaxner

13 minutes ago, Praet0r87 said:

Free ^_^

Been doing shop favours for Alun at Tay Models, for a while now. So this is my payment!

I was going to get one from germany but they added about £100 to the price.  I think they see the UK price and decided to be greedy  lol

I am looking to get one of these ! IS the only way to get one at decent price is shipping from US and get slammed with customs import tax afterwards?

Which probably will work out similar to the price in modelsport

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=387857&gclid=Cj0KEQjw9tW5BRDk29KDnqWu4fMBEiQAKj7sp9k2MG3lBu9R8db7WfYHS7GIM3d8kzSR2YwmmMEZKaMaAhAd8P8HAQ

Unfortunately, you won't be able to get it cheap, anywhere. However, having just finished building it, you can see where all the cost lies.

6C3Z5Xi.jpg?1

Ok, I might have spent all today and most of last night building it... but I couldn't help it! ^_^

This is, quite simply, the best kit I've ever built. The quality of the plastics is simply second to none. There are lots of nice, clever touches, and I love how everything is both oversized and heavy-duty, yet flexible, to take massive hits. And there is zero... none... nada... nein... sweet F.A. slop throughout the steering and suspension! I am seriously impressed!

Still need to pick up a servo, paint the shell and tidy the wiring (no idea why the castle motor has such long cables), but she's already looking like a good 'un. :D

• Like 3

Haven't a clue, first one was possibly landing on one wheel from about 8 foot, yesterday's was when it got it's nose in the air and had a slight wobble. Wondering if thinner diff oil might stop so much pressure on one wheel 

Edited by hitman
Spelling

On ‎13‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 17:03, Praet0r87 said:

Unfortunately, you won't be able to get it cheap, anywhere. However, having just finished building it, you can see where all the cost lies.

6C3Z5Xi.jpg?1

Ok, I might have spent all today and most of last night building it... but I couldn't help it! ^_^

This is, quite simply, the best kit I've ever built. The quality of the plastics is simply second to none. There are lots of nice, clever touches, and I love how everything is both oversized and heavy-duty, yet flexible, to take massive hits. And there is zero... none... nada... nein... sweet F.A. slop throughout the steering and suspension! I am seriously impressed!

Still need to pick up a servo, paint the shell and tidy the wiring (no idea why the castle motor has such long cables), but she's already looking like a good 'un. :D

Thanks for the pictures! I am now very jealous indeed, where did you get yours?!

36 minutes ago, Noj said:

Stunning paint job dude! :good:

Tried the Swami bar on it yet???

Thanks man!

Nah, the swami went in the bin, when I returned the Jumpshot to stock, for trade-in.

It was bent waaaay out of shape, had many holes drilled in it and generally looked pretty horrid.

Plus, the wheels were Traxxarse, and branded, as such. After the X-Maxx debacle, I don't want any of my products displaying theirs!! :P

Pro-Line Pro MT Vs Losi High Roller :tease:

Unfortunately, I still don't have a camera that can do any of my RCs justice, but it's still very obvious which one wins!!

vb2r9Eg.jpg?1

qBMin6J.jpg?1

AZJghju.jpg?1

K0fz2lm.jpg?1

yOb9Eip.jpg?1

sLhZohJ.jpg?1

OGFcuWG.jpg?1

3mCwxAM.jpg?1

JPQlu65.jpg?1

JAbeMIv.jpg?1

Also, I used to think my HPI Jumpshot bodyshell looked badass! :xd:

The brutal Pro-Line Sentinel simply makes it look silly!

2trJBKJ.jpg?1

KrQ6g05.jpg?1

OK, I'll stop now. :040: