• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Proline Pro MT owners thread.

shdaxner

My chassis should be fine for now, nothing a block of wood and a big hammer couldn't fix, I'm glad it had the ally bulkhead thing tho, I'd hate to think how many bits it would be in now. Might see if there's anyone local who can machine up a few spare chassis

My chassis should be fine for now, nothing a block of wood and a big hammer couldn't fix, I'm glad it had the ally bulkhead thing tho, I'd hate to think how many bits it would be in now. Might see if there's anyone local who can machine up a few spare chassis

Ended up buying the Xpert XP-WR-4401 as a few others have this in theirs and it seems to work fine.

Pro MT should be arriving tomorrow, going to put 10k oil in the diff i think, along with stripping and refilling shocks.

• Like 1

15k oil in diff

might put new oil in shocks, thinking 45wt front, 40 rear.

It looks good, won't be able to test it for a few days though as still got to install some parts. Can't wait to take it for a bash, just noticed one if the hexes is slightly damaged, so that one is on the front. Might get some badlands for the rear.

Bit wet but my Pro-MT is fully waterproof for this winter weather :)

Taken it for 2 quick runs recently, today managed a back flip at the local skate park. Great bashing truck, just what I was looking for.

Time to give up on proline spurs and slippers, still waiting for my slipper pads to arrive a month after ordering from wheelspin, they were the only place that said they had any in stock, so I'm going with the associated spurs from now on. Can someone please check there chassis is perfectly flat? Even tho I've straightened mine something still doesn't seam right, don't think I've bent anything else

Bash hard or go home they say, doing plenty of backflips off a ramp today, managed to shatter a drive shaft. Decided to buy a whole new set of drive shafts from the states, so I have a spare. Only cost an extra £10 over getting the replacement separate parts from Tower Hobbies, also I didn't get the parts in Europe as it would take just as long as nowhere has stock, or prices are double what I paid.

So my Pro-MT is out of action for a few weeks, it did land quite hard on the side I broke, quite an expensive repair, at least I'll have a spare when they arrive.

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/newsrt4?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754

They break down new cars and kits for parts :)

On another note I ordered 2 sets of slipper pads, and 2 spurs from the sates via ebay, slipper pads came within a week, spurs still not arrived though.

Edited by ostewart

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi I'm wondering if anybody knows if MIP or any other brand of drive shafts will work for my pro mt? And also has any body had any problems with their drive shafts breaking? Well it's actually the out drives the are breaking. Looking forward to getting some help for this subject. Thanks.