• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi DBXL owners club

Bigjimknickers

On front? These flm prone too fail

4 ever cvds better be greater quality that's what on mine.

Edited by R46

• 2 weeks later...

evening guys ive just baught a dbxl to go with my 2 x 5ive t s ( please read problem with new dbxl ) in large scale rc forum

i was wondering what is the best rx battery to use ive never had lipo so would prefer nimph but ive been told the stock 1700 s are next to useless any advise welcome as im going back to shop tomorrow morning

evening guys ive just baught a dbxl to go with my 2 x 5ive t s ( please read problem with new dbxl ) in large scale rc forum

i was wondering what is the best rx battery to use ive never had lipo so would prefer nimph but ive been told the stock 1700 s are next to useless any advise welcome as im going back to shop tomorrow morning

Did you not read my reply & link in your thread?

Nope, it has the Zenoah G320RC installed.

Have you upped your centre diff oil? When I first fitted my g320 I was spinning away a load of power to the front wheels, I'm up to 200k in the centre of mine now

Edited by .AJ.

Hiya,

I find it's much better and makes much more sense to use a clutch tool when working with standard clutches.

http://www.freeprawnracing.co.uk/dynamite-1-5th-clutch-tool.html

Not only is the force of tightning the clutch not put on to one little point on the piston but it's much quicker too as you don't need to remove the spark plug] ;)

Nige.

Andy, are you setting up the Dbxl for some speed runs at rossa? Now you can gear it with that fancy clutch thing you bought?

I got 45mph out her, nothing impressive, but the wall of torque from the G320 is even more apparent when run onroad and she didn't look out of place running around with the 8s Baja's and the crazy 15s 5ive :)

• Like 1