• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my alza xl savvy....

evssv

Can you zoom in, I can't see if my name's on the tablet? :)

it wasn't. ..lol!!...well the esc is all soldered up n fitted...i calibrated it as per instructions. ..but when I turn off the tx it goes crazy if the esc is still on...now my other bl rc's don't do this...y is this doing it... . 20150220_204831_zpsn8ux54pl.jpg Edited by evssv

it wasn't. ..lol!!...well the esc is all soldered up n fitted...i calibrated it as per instructions. ..but when I turn off the tx it goes crazy if the esc is still on...now my other bl rc's don't do this...y is this doing it... . 20150220_204831_zpsn8ux54pl.jpg

It's always good practice to turn the truck of first then your transmitter ..

Make sure all your trims are set to zero and any fails safes are at neutral then recalibrate it ..

I had a Xerun that would do this, in the end it went back to MS and they replaced it under warranty

It's always good practice to turn the truck of first then your transmitter ..

Make sure all your trims are set to zero and any fails safes are at neutral then recalibrate it ..

I had a Xerun that would do this, in the end it went back to MS and they replaced it under warranty

my other xerun did this but I sorted it..but can't remember how now ..typical! !....yeah I know but if for instance the tx gets dropped or just decides to drop power my savvy going flat out into whatever it finds..lol! Edited by evssv

yep..throttle set to normal. ..not reverse like the hobwing booklet says....recalibrated it and it's sweet now. . jus goes dead n stops spinning when the tx is turned off...result!!..jus need me hot racing hubs an it's ready to bash.......my soldering is getting much better aswell now...quite a tidy install me thinks... 20150220_215041_zpspirxsvat.jpg 20150220_215135_zpsaveaat4a.jpg

Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

Glad you sorted it, I've had similar issues in the past.

Make sure that Rx cable is well away from the slipper nut!

so am I. ..there's not enuff slack to allow it to drop to the nut..plus I cable tied it on the handle twice..like so.. 20150220_215939_zpsq7zizacy.jpgit looks closer then what it actually is Edited by evssv